The first dance song can be a fun, but somewhat difficult decision to make in the wedding planning process with so many genres of music to choose from. Typically the first dance is after the dinner, cake cutting and speeches. Although it’s becoming more popular to do the first dance after the couple enters into the reception space after their grand march.
Below are some of the top first dance songs from 2022!
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- All of Me – John Legend
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Forever & Ever Amen – Randy Travis
- From the Ground Up – Dan & Shay
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Nervous – John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Love Story – Taylor Swift
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – Andy Williams
Ed Sheeran and John Legend are still up towards the most danced to songs (we can see why, they are amazing songs!) Some trends are switching coming into 2023, as we are seeing more of the oldie but goodie songs making their way back into the scene. We can’t wait to see what 2023 first dance songs are!